Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Looking for a healthy dinner?

I made a bean burger thing that was incredibly quick and simple, but OMG good! Check it out here if you'd like. I accidentally made it with soybeans instead of chickpeas, but it was delicious either way.

How is exercise so easy when you're doing it and so hard when you're not (shouldn't that be the other way around?)? A month went by with the only action my bike saw being side work as a clothes hanger, and yet I've done 95km in the last 4 days no problem? Life is funny sometimes.

I'm back to my old problem of finding stuff to watch though, luckily amazon.co.uk stepped in to help me. They're doing a sale right now, 'Will & Grace' season box-sets are only £7.98 (about $13) so, um, I bought 7 of them. Looks like I won't have a problem with TV choices for a while.

My food order arrives tomorrow: excitement! Now to figure out what I'm going to make with it...

1 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job of finding healthy foods! It's a challenge in other countries.
Path to Health