Thursday, July 23, 2009

Be cool

I'm trying really hard not to jinx this... but I think I may be back on track. The last three days I have finished reasonably healthy and under calories, and I have forced myself to do proper amounts on the bike (20, 25, and 25km respectively) instead of the 10km I was half-assing when I exercised at all. Right now all I'm shooting for is to get to Tuesday (the day of my medical check-up) exercising every day and under control.

I'm not going to tell you what I weigh right now, but I will tell you that in the last few weeks I managed to undo months of progress. Literally, months. The scale is heading in the right direction now though so I'm relieved, but I'm trying not to step on it too much as it really affects my mood. If it's high it triggers a binge and if it's low all I can think about is my food intake and all the info surrounding it, which makes me burn out. Hence I've been taking it slow with the blogging, I'm trying not to fall into the trap of overdoing it again.

I changed my title picture. I actually signed up for a wordpress account, intending to change pages entirely, but then decided to scale down the idea a bit. I can keep the account for the next time I get itchy e-feet. I wanted some kind of food theme, but the downside is that most of the food blog layouts make me really crave unhealthy food! Slightly counter-productive no? I settled on sushi because I like the look and the food, but not so much that seeing a picture makes me what to dive head first into the nearest kaiten sushi place.

1 comments:

SeaShore said...

Glad you're back on track!