Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zzzzz....

Wow, what a tiring day! I spent all day at the international preschool volunteering with the open day for their new building. I had such a good time! Really very knackering though, it will probably be a reasonably early night for me.

I planned quite well I think, had a filling breakfast to keep me going, did my exercise before I left, packed a light lunch, and then the owner treated us to dinner at a Japanese place. I think overall I probably went over calories a little because it's hard to judge calories in a restaurant, but I feel really good with how today went. I had left a goodly amount of calories free to account for not preparing dinner myself, and over or not I felt well in control all day. Victory! I could have easily used it as an excuse to eat crap all day.

I'm going to pack a lunch before bed so I have it to eat at work tomorrow. The most important thing is going to be to get up in time to eat breakfast. I'm hoping that will be fine because I have a lesson first thing tomorrow so I always try to be careful to get up extra early as I absolutely can't be late.

1 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Sounds like you are doing an awesome job of making healthy choices.
Path to Health