Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday WI

Finally finally managed a full clean day yesterday, I'm hoping it's a good sign of things to come. I know it's only been a day (and I said I probably wouldn't step on the scale for a few more) but I forgot what day it was, and with this being a Saturday I'm putting up an official weigh in to get back into a regular schedule. So without further ado:

Previous weight: 106.6kg or 234.5lbs
Current weight: 105kg or 231lbs
Difference: -1.6kg or -3.5lbs

It's amazing what a good night's sleep and the proper amount of water will do for you! I said yesterday I thought some of it might be water weight, but I was surprised how much.

My friend is picking me up at 3pm and we're going to go to the mall for a little shopping and a movie. We're going to see 'Confessions of a Shopaholic', which I've heard is kind of terrible but I want to see anyway. I remember reading the book a long while ago, and my friend was quite keen. We always see chick movies together so that she doesn't have to inflict them on her boyfriend. Given that the movie starts at 7 there is a good chance we'll be having dinner there, so I'm eating lightly today. Mindful of the fact I won't be here later I've already done my 10km.

After we get back really, really need to go grocery shopping. I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow with the international kindergarten (if I don't update again it's because I've DIED FROM THE CUTENESS), so I want to get it out of the way. Luckily (most the time, you've all heard my rates about having food available 24/7 when I'm binging) the store will be open so I can go later. Although, I've just realised it's not even noon yet (I was planning on getting up a lot later) so I could go before I guess.

0 comments: