Friday, May 8, 2009

Tagged

Thank you to BlenderGirl at Time to Uncover the Real Me for tagging me with this award!


For my five blogs I choose:

Ani @ Ani Pesto, an awesome girl whom I feel very much 'on the same page' as when it comes to weight loss.
Tully @ You Would Be Pretty If..., she's having a hard time at the moment but I identify with her on so many of the things she writes.
Hanlie @ Fertile Healthy, one of my regular reads and a great source of info.
Chubby Chick @ Journeying to Lose 200lbs, is always supportive and encouraging others, no matter what may be happening.
Chubrubb @ The Chub Fight, fresh back from Rome (lucky girl!) I really enjoy reading her.

Here are the rules for those who are tagged:

Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.

2 comments:

chubrubb said...

You're so sweet!! Arigato gosaimas!! I really enjoy reading your blog as well!

ani pesto said...

Aww - thank you. So much, well deserved yourself too I might add :-)

Trust me to chose this time to go awol, I nearly missed this