Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday WI

I was hoping to shave a little more off my weight before the week was over, but my body had other ideas.

Weight Today: 103.4kg/227.5lbs
Difference: -1.2kg/2.6lbs

I held steady at 103.2 for the best part of the week, then I went up to .6 yesterday and down to .4 today. I'm feeling kind of heavy though which tells me that my period may be coming in the next couple of days. According to my medhelp chart I am due in 5 days, but I've never run like clockwork in that area. If my hunch ends up being right then it could actually be a good thing because this would be a much smaller gain than I usually have around this time, which hopefully would mean I can look forward to seeing a drop in the numbers once I'm finished.

That's what I'm hoping anyway, else I'm in for a frustrating week.

Goals for the next week: My water and exercise have been fine so keep up with that, my food has been OK and under calories, but could be a little more balanced? So try and focus on that a little more this week.

2 comments:

Cammy said...

You had a GREAT week!

I'm with you on the nutrition. I'm working on balance, too!

ani pesto said...

You have had a great week, and a great month. That's a fine goal. It's fantastic when your goals are about refining things, it shows you've gone past the stage of having to pull off major turnarounds