Friday, May 1, 2009

Okay

Okay, so for 'breakfast' I found a peanut butter cracker pack in my desk and ate it. Not at all what I wanted but it was that or have to shout over my stomach rumbling through my second period class, so I went for it. I went to the store for lunch but made some good choices (a sandwich, a small salad, a yogurt that I've just remembered I left in the fridge at school, and a snack pack of all bran strawberry and milk crisp things). The weather stayed really warm so I had my smoothie when I got in from work, it was delicious. I have just taken out some chicken to defrost for dinner, but now I'm thinking I might have what I had originally planned for lunch instead (a sardine and tomato paste sandwich, sliced cucumber and bell pepper, a little dressing on the side) because it's still gorgeous out and that has put me in the mood for fresh things. I have 5 days until I have to be in school again. All in all my day has turned out a lot better than the beginning promised it would.

Edit: I had been looking forward to the lunch I missed so I decided to go ahead and have it for dinner:

I love it when I get a meal that exactly hits what I want.

1 comments:

Cammy said...

This is the third post I've read in the last half hour that mentioned sardines. Have I missed a new fad? :)