Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Full

Okay, back, full. I've just plugged all my estimates into daily plate and it's showing me as being 75 over calories, so all in all it could have been worse. It makes me glad that I ate lightly after all. I think I could have made better choices as I ate after I felt full, but that's something I'll have to try and tackle in the future.

I was thinking of getting back on my bike to make up the deficit (I went on it before I went out) but I'm tired and still feeling full so I think I'm going to leave it for tonight. I ate a lot later than I usually do and it was at a restaurant, so I'm expecting to see a gain tomorrow, but there is no reason for it to stick around past that. We popped into the supermarket on the way back so my friend could pick up some milk and I found some salsa, so I will take that with some cucumber to dip in it as part of my lunch tomorrow.

Okay, I have a lesson first period tomorrow so I have to make sure to be up early...

0 comments: