Friday, May 1, 2009

Damn

I had some good plans for this morning. I was going to get up, have a nice breakfast of branflakes with chopped banana and milk, and maybe even one of the strawberry/blueberry smoothies I made the other day because the weather has gone warm again. I was going to make a sandwich for work as I ended up having sushi for dinner last night so I didn't have my usual leftovers. I even went shopping yesterday for bread/milk/fruit because I'd run out.

Sadly none of that happened because I overslept and had to leg it to school. I'm now sitting here hungry because I had no time for breakfast, lunch-less, with the knowledge that I have to teach a class before I can go and buy something (and whatever I buy will not be as nice as the lunch I had planned that I was really looking forward too). It's a hard life. I did end up exceeding last months total thanks to the 30km I did last night, so that was something good at least.

I just need to get through today and then it's Golden Week, which means 5 days of public holidays so no school. Is it a bad sign that I want the day to be over given that it's only 09:07?

0 comments: