Thursday, May 28, 2009

Checking in

This is just a quickie to let you all know what's going on. Things were quite up and down after my last post, but the last two days have been good. I'm at a point where I need to spend less time writing about what I'm going to do and more time actually doing it. With that in mind I'm taking a short break. I'm only anticipating that this will be for a week or two, just while I get myself back together and know I can keep myself consistently on the right path, rather than the sporadic effort I've been putting in lately. Trying to keep writing on my blog every day in an attempt to keep myself accountable was making me focus on my food, but in a really bad way, which was causing me to burn out.

As I said, things have been better the last few days but I need a break from the account book for a while. I'll be back soon.

8 comments:

SeaShore said...

Good luck :)

chubrubb said...

Good luck then!

Wei Sic Meow said...

Good luck and have a good break!

Mama Bear June said...

Take your time and get some rest.
Path to Health

Lauren said...

have a good one.

Lauren said...

thanks for the comment at my blog, it wasn't bitchy at all. It was honest.

Lauren said...

I constantly have my e-mail open.

Tully said...

I hope the break is helping. God I hear you on the idea of needing to spend less time writing about what I am doing and more time doing...

I'm missing your posts, can't wait to hear from you again when you're back.

Take care.