Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bollocks

I just left my house for the first time in 4 days to walk to the supermarket in the pouring rain to get some cans of chopped tomatoes (and a few other things) so I could use them at dinner. I came home with two bags of food and no tomatoes! Screw this guys, I'm not going out again. Sadly the tomatoes were kind of vital to my dinner plans, so now I'm going to have to think of something else. I indulged in a less healthy lunch (shrimp tempura sushi roll and an Oreo bar. Mmm... chocolate...) so I wanted dinner to be more balanced, but now I'm not sure. Maybe I'll make a nice vegetable omelet/scrambled eggs (er.. which one I have depends on how successful the flip over is when I'm cooking it).

Still feeling good and woke up down again this morning (completely unheard of during this particular time). With all my free time I've gone on a bit of a period drama/movie craze. I've always liked them, but I'm just on the mood for them now, and the rain has made it a perfect time to just relax in front of the TV. Don't worry, exercise is still getting done (especially considering I haven't been/won't be walking to school much this week) but I've been shockingly lazy otherwise. I cleaned out a couple my rooms though (my bedroom and the junk room that I gave up on and left for dead a few months ago) and will have a thorough vacuum and clean out of my kitchen and living room before I start work again on Thursday so things will be nice.

I'm getting closer to double digits! When I get to 95.8kg I'll post a before and now pic because I'll be 50lbs down. 6.4 more kilos to go though.

Aww, the 'first birthday baby' pic I put in the last post makes me not want to update so that it can be the first thing I see when I load my page..

4 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Happy Blogiversary! Sorry about the disappointments at the shops!
Path to Health

Rhonda said...

Wow! Down 50 lbs...that's awesome! I have my calendar up! Thanks for your help! Now I need to exercise so it will have something on it!

Have a great, healthy week!

Sheryl said...

Down 50lbs? That's wonderful. You can always do some stretching and other spot excercises while watching those movies :)

me said...

lol...I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes to the store for one thing and comes back with everything BUT what they went there for in the first place! Done it more times than I care to remember - and must remember to pick up the milk tomorrow that I forgot yesterday - Kiddo doesn't think soy milk is "real" milk. Okay, so he's right.