Sunday, April 26, 2009

Too lazy to even think of a title

I woke up a full kilo down this morning. I don't want to jinx it, but if that sticks around until next weigh in it will mean that I weigh what I did when I first arrived in Japan (before I flew over I remember weighing in at 227. something or other). I'll try and keep everything in focus until next weigh in and see what happens.

I'm feeling extremely lazy today, I just don't want to do anything. I had planned to give my apartment a thorough going over because it needs a good cleaning, but so far I can't be bothered. I made myself do my laundry this morning (it was urgent, I needed it for tomorrow) and have just picked it up from the laundromat next door where it had been drying. While I was waiting for that to finish I went and got groceries, my magazines for tomorrow's class, and posted my economic stimulus claim form (woohoo Japan giving every resident free money). Those were things that had to be done today, but as for everything else I may end up leaving it for another time.

I don't even want to exercise, and that's usually something that makes me feel good. I'll turn the TV on later and do it regardless, but I'm not sure what's making me feel so half-arsed about things right now.

2 comments:

Jenny from da' rock said...

Get up and exercise!! You know that if you doing, you will feel badly about it later. DO it and you will feel WONDERFUL!!

Take care,

Cammy said...

Ditto, Jenny. :)

But it could be one of those slugabed days that our bodies and minds needs from time to time. I certainly hope you're not coming down with something.