Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF

"Your face look very slender" one of my adult students said to me today. I assure you my face is not at all slender, but it's nice that they can see the difference, however slight.

I love my adult class, they're always so happy to have me there. One of them brought me back some chocolate as a souvenir from Spain. I thanked her profusely, but threw them away once I got home because I could just see myself munching my way through the whole 200g bag tonight. There were no calories listed on the packet, but you don't have to be a Nobel prize winner to realise that it wouldn't have been pretty. I love getting things and it's so nice of them to think of me though, I must remember to tell her that I enjoyed them next time.

I haven't done my exercise yet (I'm feeling kind of blah about it, but I'll get myself to suck it up and go for it after I've finished typing. After all, who can resist moving to the dulcet tones of Grease 2?) but my calories are on course and the scale has been merciful thus far. Not to jinx myself, but I'm rather looking in to weigh in tomorrow. I think moving my WI day to Saturday was one of my better ideas, I much prefer being able to sleep in before it.

1 comments:

chubrubb said...

Good for you (the face comment and the choccie)!
Have a nice weekend!