Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So close

The sun has gone for a nap, leaving us with a wet and overcast day. Yesterday ended really well with weights and biking all done. My calories have been quite high (they usually are on a Tuesday, but more so today) meaning I've almost used all of them up, so whatever I choose for dinner will have to be quite light I think.

Luckily I exercise in the afternoon/evening, so I'm not counting calories burned into my numbers yet. That will give me a little more freedom, but I don't want to eat anything too heavy because I'm so close to breaking into a new number (knock wood!).

I have a little NSV too; I'm sitting here at school in the jeans I bought from alloy because I tried them on yesterday and they fit! When I bought them the legs were fine but my waist was too tight, so even if the scale is moving slowly at least that's something.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I really want to see a new number tomorrow.

4 comments:

ani pesto said...

That's a fantastic NSV, no matter what the scales say. I just LOVE the feeling of fitting into new-sized clothes.

Cammy said...

Fantastic NSV! There's nothing like fitting into formerly too-tight clothes! Way to GO!!

Wei Sic Meow said...

High five for the NSV!! Fingers all crossed for your weigh in tomorrow.

jen said...

AWESOME!!!

Nothing is worse than tight jeans....so when they fit nice...there ain't nothin' in the world better!