Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday WI

I had a good nights sleep last night and allowed myself to wake up naturally this morning, it felt so good! It was also, apparently, exactly what I needed to see some movement on the scale. Here are the numbers for this week:

Weight today: 104.6kg/230.1lbs
Difference: -0.6kg/1.3lbs

It's not the biggest loss int he world but I am very happy with it. The scale has been showing me 105.4 every day since Tuesday, so I was getting a little nervous as to what the final tally would be today. I'm nearly in to 220's now!

This weeks eating was more difficult than usual. I'm fairly sure it was due to being busy at work but I often felt myself wanting to eat something, even though I wasn't craving anything particular. I managed to get through the week without a binge though, and even though my calories have been higher the last few days my net calories (after exercise) have been completely fine.

Speaking of exercises, I was FANTASTIC this week. I rode over double my target, ending on 220km/136.7 miles. My water intake was also great, clocking a minimum of 8 glasses a day, but often getting more.

The next two weeks are going to be busy at work, so I think my goals for this week will be about focusing on my feelings vs my stomach when I want food to see if I'm really hungry or not, and to make sure that if I eat higher calories that I exercise more to compensate.

4 comments:

ani pesto said...

Exciting numbers indeed :-)
Congratulations on getting through a difficult week with some fab exercise to boot.

chubrubb said...

Congratulations! You've had a great week!

chubrubb said...

I just saw you ask about biggest loser torrents over at ani's, and I get them at mininova.0rg
Hope this helps!

Cammy said...

What a fantastic week you had! The toughest weeks give the greatest feeling of victory! You rocked it!