Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Weigh In

Well, what an unexpected week. Looking back at last Saturday when I was coming off a bad week and a gain, I thought I would spend this week battling to get back into the 106's and anguishing over this stupid fucking plateau again.

Not so!

Weight today: 105.2kg/231.4lb!
Difference: 2.2kg/4.8lb

I am utterly shocked! It's taken me months of going back and forth to even start flirting with the 106s, so to finally get through them comfortably, and not only that but to almost skip the 105s all together, is completely unexpected and absolutely amazing. I makes me feel like progress isn't impossible anymore, as positive as I've tried to stay there's been times when it has been really difficult.

4 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Wow good for you! Im impressed!!!

http://dietingisnotapieceofcake.blogspot.com

Wei Sic Meow said...

Congratulations! That's a great result.

ani pesto said...

Fantastic result!! Congratulations
The 106s are total history already

Cammy said...

Hello 105s, it's nice to meet you! :)

Way to go! I think that exercise has awakened your grit and determination!