Friday, April 3, 2009

Sat weigh i- wait, no

Ok, I'm off to a wedding a little later on in Yokkaichi. That means I'll be away from the scale tomorrow, so I'm giving today's weight as my weekly weigh in instead.

Weight: 106.6kg/234.5lbs
Weight last week: 107.4/236.2lbs
Difference: -0.8kg/1.7lbs
Exercise: 100km on my bike, weights twice this week

Not huge but not terrible, I definitely need to start incorporating weights more next week though. I got into the 106's, which is good, but I don't trust it. I've been going back and forth between 106.6 and 107 for the last 4 days.

I'm going to very quickly get on my bike for 10km (I don't really have time to do more and still get ready to catch the train). Food tomorrow and Saturday will be eaten completely out, and I don't think I'll have access to the plate to log it, but we'll see. Depending on what time I get home Saturday (if I come home Saturday, I may stay until Sunday?) then Sat. might be a rest day.

Yesterday got better as the day went on, I achieved quite a lot at work which put me in a better mood. I finished the day on calories and exercised.

Got to go get ready! Have a good weekend, I'll try and take some good pictures.

4 comments:

wakati said...

Congratulations on your loss:-)

ani pesto said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time at the wedding - which dress did you end up chosing?

Congrats on your loss - you're in the 106s and you didn't even have to kill anyone ;-)

You're doing so great with your exercise too, you're so disciplined. Enjoy the weights - I love them.

SeaShore said...

Congratulations on your loss this week!

Heather T said...

Congrats on your loss!