Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The numbers are in

My official monthly start weigh in this morning put me at 106.6kg, for a loss of just 0.8kg in March. It really surprises me that I'm losing so slowly considering how much work I'm putting in. But then, on the other hand, I was really pleased that I saw 106.6 again, especially after yesterday. What a difference exercise can make.

I intended to go out for lunch so didn't pack anything, but then that didn't happen so I'm kind of hungry right now. I had bran-flakes with banana for breakfast, and an almond/yogurt covered raisin mix for my morning snack though, so I'm feeling good about the food I've eaten so far. It's been a very quiet day as all the teachers have been in meetings so I haven't had much else to distract me. I wish I could go home but there are two new English teachers starting today, so I have to wait until 3pm to be introduced to them.

4 comments:

Wei Sic Meow said...

Congrats on the loss. Whoo!

Cammy said...

Exercise makes all the difference for me; I'm glad it works for you, too! Keep up the great work1

kathrynoh said...

A slow loss is better than a gain :D

Just a suggestion with the exercise - have you thought about doing interval training? Eg. 30 secs flat out, 1 min recovery (or whatever, there are heaps of programs etc online) - does much more to rev up the metabolism than working out at a steady state.

Lauren said...

mmm, bran flakes with banana, exactly like my breakfast, only I forgot the banana at home today.