Monday, April 13, 2009

Morning all

It's a bit earlier than I usually update (at least on this side of the world), but I set my alarm for 6am and actually got up after the first snooze alarm, instead of letting it ring intermittently while I dozed until 7:30. I wanted to cook my lunch because I forgot to thaw out my chicken last night so I couldn't do it then, and I'm really trying to make an effort to pack lunches for school. It didn't take as long as I thought it would though, so I'm sitting here having eaten my cereal and smoothie, packed a healthy lunch of diced chicken breast and green bell pepper sauteed in Mexican fajita spices (and snacks of cherry tomatoes and a yogurt covered raisin/almond mix), and drunk 3 cups of water, feeling a little bemuse that have this time on my hands. Except yeah, I suppose I should probably get dressed at some point instead of playing on my computer. Who knows, I may shock my teachers by being on time. I did a good chunk of my laundry yesterday so I should have some choice in what to wear today which is nice.

The scale had a slight bounce up today, but it was to be expected so it hasn't bothered me. I always weigh in really lightly after TOM, but that fact that it only went up by 0.2 makes me feel quite good. Will I just jinx myself again if I start getting excited about the possibility of maybe seeing 105. something this week (quick! Everyone knock wood for me!)?

Okay, I'd better go get ready before I get so wrapped up in having all this time that I've wasted it and end up late anyhow.

0 comments: