Thursday, April 2, 2009

In the naughty corner

My body is punishing me for taking a rest day yesterday by going back up to 107kg. Seeing that number again just makes me want to smack my head up a brick wall.

And Oh! The planning that didn't happen today! Lunch, unmade! Breakfast, uneaten! (obviously this is going to make me feel great in a couple of hours time). I have two bananas in my bag, and a portion of raisin/almond mix, so snacks are covered.

I just feel like going back to bed, it's one of those days. And worse, I can't even look forward to a lazy weekend because I'm going to Yokkaichi for my friend's wedding, so will spend Saturday night sleeping on someones floor.

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

You know some of us cannot convert those figures to pounds. How much do you weigh in pounds? Hope you dont mind if I ask.

http://dietingisnotapieceofcake.blogspot.com

Cammy said...

Sometimes an unplanned day is a nice break, but other times it feels shaky. Hope yours worked out okay.