Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm having trouble with my eating right now. I was absolutely fine Monday, but then binged last night. I didn't yesterday exercise either, my knees were hurting and I was feeling too full from the excess food to think of going for a ride. Checking back on med help I realised that I'm due my period, so that may explain it, but still I hate this feeling.

I've been drinking water all day because I woke up with the worst case of dry mouth ever and it hasn't gone away yet.

5 comments:

Wei Sic Meow said...

It probably is pre-menstrual. I hate it when that happens too, and every damn month it seems to be able to take me by surprise! Ride it out, and keep drinking lots of water.

SeaShore said...

I vote that it's your period as well. I always now it's imminent when I have a bingey day.

chubrubb said...

ever underestimate good old PMS!! LOL! These days when I binge, it's 99% likely to be during this time, so give yourself a break and wait for it to pass :-)

ani pesto said...

so sorry you've been feeling glum. us gals and our hormones hey! take care and stay well - and like the others have said, be gentle on yourself, you'll be back in top form in no time

{{hugs}}

Cammy said...

Here's hoping today was brighter and that you're feeling more in charge again...