Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hee

I did it! (knock wood)

I woke up this morning at 105.6kg and Oh My how good it feels to see a new number. I'm celebrating internally but trying not to jinx it as everything feels a little fragile right now. The test will be to see if I can keep the momentum or if it's just a bump down. I've gone back and forth over the same two kilos so much in the last three months that I'm trying not to get overly excited until I can be sure.

I have a lesson first thing tomorrow morning (note to self: don't be late) so I've spent most the day planning it out and making sure everything is organised/prepped/printed/photocopied, that way I can just go straight up to the classroom when I get in and know that everything is waiting for me. It'll be nice to go home and not have any last minute details still left to do hanging over my head.

5 comments:

ani pesto said...

YAY for new numbers!
I know you can totally keep the momentum, it's all down from here :-)

chubrubb said...

Congratulations!! I love seeing new numbers :-D

Wei Sic Meow said...

Yay! Congrats!

Lauren said...

congratulations. Where do you get your motivation?

Mama Bear June said...

Hooray for the new number! Keep making healthy choices. You are doing an awesome job.
Path to Health