Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feeling Good

I decided to take a day off yesterday, after a solid two and a half weeks I needed to loosen up a little. I didn't exercise and I gave myself a little more leeway with calories. I didn't let myself have more, but the quality of the food I took in wasn't anywhere near as balanced. I logged it all and everything was fine, I didn't use it as an excuse to binge but I did have some things that maybe I wouldn't have if I were being strict.

Today is a public holiday (Showa Day, the first in Golden week, but I have two more days at school before the other public holidays kick in and I get a full 5 days off). I slept well, woke up feeling refreshed, and my weight held steady so it looks like I didn't do myself any damage. I have my end of month weigh in tomorrow and then my official weigh in for the week on Saturday, so I'll get back to it today.

The weather is back to being reasonably nice, so I think I'm going to make sure to get my workouts in and enjoy my day off.

3 comments:

carla said...

Glad you got a day off and a day of REST!!

chubrubb said...

Good job girlie! By the way, I wanted to thank you for stopping by my site and commenting from time to time. You posted the 100th comment to my site the other day, so you get a virtual hug and pain au chocolat (no calories!).

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

I got the Taco Soup recipe from Kelly @ Happy Texans. I did modify it a bit, but would be happy to send you the recipe (along with the link to her's). Really the only changes that I made is that I drain the corn & beans and then add a 32 oz. box of low sodium chicken stock

Whats your email addy? You can send it to me at scalewarfare@gmail.com if you want and I'll just reply!