Thursday, April 30, 2009

April

How fast the year is going! I can't believe I'm looking back on April already.

I feel like April went really well. I lost control around my period (as always), but managed to get it back on track, and though I didn't exercise every single day the way I did in March I averaged out at 5 days a week and was only 5km under my March distance (if we count today as still technically being in April then I will surpass that distance tonight!). I feel like I've really made it a habit as I no longer see getting on the bike as a chore or a task I have to fit in, it's just something I do while watching TV.

My final weight this morning was holding steady at 103.2kg, which means that I have managed to get back down to my Japan arrival weight, and finally broke the 2 kg cycle I've been rotating through for the past 3 months. My next aim for numbers is to get below 100kg, then to surpass my lightest weight in Japan (98.9kg), then to hit 50lbs lost (95.8kg).

My goal to make sure I stayed on top of my water intake went great. I surpassed my goal on most days.

I am definitely getting smaller because a lot of my clothes are either getting too big, or now fitting me when they didn't before. Oddly the tape measure isn't showing any changes though, which is really weird? But I know I'm smaller so I must not be measuring correctly.

It's my Birthday on the 18th, so it would be awesome to be under 100kg by then, but that's asking quite a lot, even if my losses have been a little bigger this month I'm still moving quite slowly compared to the past. Bumping up my exercise has seemed to help though, so I'll keep going with that and see what happens. I'll update my official weight tomorrow so that it's consistent as being done on the 1st like my other monthly numbers.

Here's to another great month!

3 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

You are doing a GREAT job!!!! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Wei Sic Meow said...

Wow! You are doing so well. There are some great achievements and goals there. Well done!

fighting_fat said...

you are doing so well and motivating us all too:) Well Done:)