Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yawn

Just a quick update and then I'm for bed, I'm really tired.

I ate too much both yesterday and today. I don't know why exactly, but I suspect my period may turn up come week's end (if the spots on my face and the dates from last month are anything to go by). I've upped my exercise to try and help a little, I did 30km last night and 20km tonight, but ultimately I know I won't see the results I want until I can get both elements working together. I'm thinking of going back on phase one for a week or so to see if I can stabilize my food intake again (it's good for flushing cravings out), though it will mean none of my beloved muesli for a while. Damn, that's just reminded me that I've forgotten to make lunch for tomorrow! I'll take the meat out the freezer now and try to drag myself out of bed when my alarm actually goes off for a change, then I should have time to make it in the morning.

I'm practically nodding off sitting here so I'm going to turn in, night everyone!

0 comments: