Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weigh In

I weighed in this morning at 108.4kg, for a loss of 0.

I'm kind of relieved?

Eating wasn't good for most of this week, and even when I got it back under control and didn't binge anymore I was still eating too much. I was hungry all the time! I think it may have been because of my little friend, who left this morning (in other news: shortest period ever! Score one for exercise). I think daily plate over estimates how many calories I'm burning in exercise, which is leading to me eating too much. I'm going to go back to calculating with a more realistic website I found, then entering calories burned manually.

Speaking of exercise, it was one thing I did fantastically this week. I biked a total of 135km (83.8 miles), and will be going to resistance level 5 this week. I will probably only be able to do short times at first while I get used to the change, so I'll have to use it more often to keep on track. I've exercised every day this month so I'm doing fine there, I just have to make sure I continue with it.

I'm feeling back in control, and I'm really hoping to show a loss overall this month. I think I'll be really disappointed if I end up higher than when I started.

5 comments:

ani pesto said...

Glad you're feeling back in control, that's pretty much most of the battle won :-)

Heather T said...

Wow you did AMAZING with your exercise! That's some motivation for me :)

Bonnie said...

Fantastic job on the exercise this week. You'll see a loss soon at this rate! Keep up the great work.

Cammy said...

Great job with the exercise! Even better with the determination!

Chubby Chick said...

Awesome workouts! Keep up the good work! :)