Friday, March 20, 2009

That scale is such a tease

I'll admit I was hoping to see a drop on the scale this morning in preparation for tomorrow's official weigh in. Sadly, the scale remains stubbornly in the same place, which (if this continues until tomorrow) puts me at a small loss, but nothing spectacular. I was really hoping to be in the 106's (even by a tiny margin) because 106.8 is my lowest so far, and making it would mean that I had a chance of possibly breaking the 105's this month. Every time I get close I have a flip out or some event gets in the way and I find my weight going back up.

Well, I suppose if I'm going to get there I'd better get moving. I'm going to eat my breakfast (err, lunch now I suppose) and get on the bike to go some of my final 25k. I'm going to focus on getting lots of water today, finishing my outstanding kilometers, and getting a good night's sleep tonight.

3 comments:

chubrubb said...

Stop looking at that scale! It's only going to drive you crazy! Good job on riding your bike for so long already, consistence is key :-)

carla said...

AWESOME JOB ON THE BIKE.
and you know what I think of the scale.
give it a one way ticket to the garage ;)

Cammy said...

I'm with Miz. Forget the scale and celebrate the AWESOME biker you've become!