Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is here! (again!)

It's a gorgeous day in my Japan today! It may be a trick (I've been burned by this before!) but the sky is blue, the air is fresh, and I walked to school in my spring coat instead of my winter one. I was bored earlier so I put my on my iPod and took a walk to the bank to update my passbook, it was lovely. I had to resist the siren's song of McDonald's and Denny's along the way, if I hadn't already packed lunch I totally would have hit Denny's before coming back (the bank is next door). It wouldn't have been so bad, there are lots of things I could eat on the menu, but it would have been extra sodium and I don't need to eat out, all that wasted money.

My regular lunch out is tomorrow and we're hitting a French restaurant in Meiwa. My friend is starting an English review site for places to eat in this area so she requested this place to get some pictures.

It's the kind of day that makes you want to crank up the tunes, open up the windows and dance around your living room.

2 comments:

ani pesto said...

Even if the weather turns again it sure sounds like you're full enough of the joys of spring for everyone. Great forward planning with your packed lunch there n'all.

Have a great day, enjoy your french meal tomorrow.

Cammy said...

Here's hoping this isn't one of those false alarm springs! :)