Sunday, March 8, 2009

Problem solved (possibly?)

The scale was only slightly down from yesterday, but I'm not overly worried as it sometimes takes my body a little while to get back in the groove of things. I've dropped quite of lot of water in the last few days so it will probably take a couple more to see changes in the numbers. I've just had a gorgeous turkey burger, so once that is settled I'm going to get on my bike. I'm hoping to get in two sessions today because the amount I can do at the new resistance is a little shorter because I'm still adapting, but I don't want to fall behind target.

I found a dress!

It's from Monsoon (a really nice chain in the UK), but I got it off of eBay because Monsoon don't ship to Japan so it was half the price! You can find it here on their site. I'm going to pair it with a white shrug and I'll have to buy some shoes. I'm hoping it fits me OK, we'll have to see. I have some back up ideas at the moment, but the real problem is time. If this gets here quickly and then doesn't work, I have time to get something new. If the postage takes a while then I could be in trouble.

6 comments:

ani pesto said...

What a pretty dress - fingers crossed it fits, it looks like it'll feel so lovely to wear.

I love Monsoon, it's one of the shops I miss from home. I also love that just like Next and a bunch of others, they do exactly the same clothes from size 6/8 up to size 22. There's no feeling frumpy in the special fat section there. I've got a wedding in just over a week - I fear I've left it waaaay too late to go shopping.

Wei Sic Meow said...

What a gorgeous dress. I might have to go to Monsoon and get one myself! Or just get one on ebay, that's quite a result for you!

chubrubb said...

What a cute dress! You need to post pictures when you get it!

Bonnie said...

Love the dress! You'll have to post pictures of you wearing it! Good luck!

Cammy said...

Ooh, pretty! The shrug will be perfect with it!

SeaShore said...

That dress is lovely!