Sunday, March 1, 2009

Err...

...nice to hear from you too guys? O.o It's not often that I have absolutely no comments.

I didn't get my food back on track today (at ALL), but I did bike for 20km. I was worried because I had some trouble with my breathing yesterday when I tried to exercise so I had to stop, but today was better. I focused more on going the 20km but stepped down the speed. My supervisor said that she would take me to the doctor tomorrow so I can get a new inhaler, which means I'll be able to try a bit faster.

I put some beans in to soak last night, but then forgot to get more canned tomatoes at the supermarket (too focused on the bread. And sweets. And doughnuts). I have one can left though so I'm going to put it in the slow cooker with some water, the beans, and a chili mix, so it will be ready for tomorrow night. If it's good enough to eat in the morning I may take some for lunch, but I don't think it will be cooked in time.

My lunch-box is getting scrappy. I saw a new one in the supermarket the other day which has containers much more suited for the 'wet', tomato based sauces I tend to include in my lunches.I'm quite excited at the thought of getting a new one, so I'll post pics when I have it.

5 comments:

SeaShore said...

Well done for 20k on the bike! I wouldn't stress yourself too much over exercise until you get that inhaler. I'm glad you had a better day today.

Chili sounds like a great idea. We're getting a big blast of winter this week. Coming home to chili in the crock pot on a cold, miserable day is always nice. Healthy, too.

Wei Sic Meow said...

It's great of your supervisor to help out with the doctor. I bet you'll feel so much better when you get back into the exercise.

Cammy said...

Life happening, sorry.

Lauren said...

I'm here, I'm just kind of lost in my own head right now.

My 3 Month Challenge said...

Welcome back! I checked on your blog couple times last week but you seemed to be away for a while :P Good job in getting the exercise in even without your inhaler (I had asthma as a kid too). I am getting my period soon and having a bit of PMS here, eating everything in sight :<