Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday WI

I weighed in this morning at 109.6kg (241.1 lbs) for an itty-bitty loss of 0.2kg. Ah well, every itty-bitty loss counts!

I'm disappointed that I didn't lose more this week, but my food was off (err.. really off) for a couple of days, and in fact yesterday I was a full kilo higher, so I feel relieved that I lost anything at all.

I've taken to tracking my weight every single day at medhelp.org (that scale graphic on the right is from them). This isn't an attempt to drive myself crazy as I am totally aware that the body naturally fluctuates, but I want to see if there is any kind of pattern so that if at any point I have an unexplained gain it might just be the pattern my body takes. It's been an interesting endeavor anyway.

Plans for the next week are to stay in Phase 2 without letting the widened food choices send me off track, and to get my water in every day. Also to use my new bike when it gets here.

I don't know when it's turning up. I happened to wake up quite early for me (for a weekend anyhow), so I'm hoping it comes today instead of rousing me from a sound sleep tomorrow.

Argh! As I was typing that the door bell rang and it was the delivery man! The box is massive! I felt sorry for him carrying it up my steps to my second floor apartment. I'm hoping a lot of it is packaging so I can fit it in my living room. I'll take some picture of set up and put them up. Should be fun with only Japanese instructions...

1 comments:

Wei Sic Meow said...

You know, I have been thinking about doing exactly the same thing. Tracking every day to look for patterns is a good idea. I've found though, that I am fluctuating less and also less dramatically on SBD than when I was doing WW.