Thursday, February 12, 2009

Joy!

I came home to a parcel from the Foreign Buyer's Club! The FBC is a company that ships international food to anywhere in Japan. It's a little expensive, but oh so worth it. I mentioned a few blogs ago that I had found it through the Japanese amazon. I was really excited because I can get whole grain breads and things through them, even though it was a huge struggle not to order things like boxed brownie mix. I really like cakes and brownies, especially chocolate ones, but I will eat a whole pan if I bake them. I've done it before.

I ordered:

Alara Deluxe Muesli
Alishan Organic Dried Red Lentils
Delba Whole Grain Rye Bread
Heinz Bakes Beans
Rios Cooking SprayI've been waiting so long for a spray instead of using oil!
Skippy's Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
Alvarado Street Bakery Sprouted Wheat Tortilla
Alvarado Street Bakery Sprouted Wheat Hamburger Buns
Sliced turkey Breast (sorry, no pic)
Jennie-O Lean Turkey Burger Quarter Pound Patties (ditto)

I'm so happy! I'm defrosting two of the burgers and two of the hamburger buns now so I can have them for dinner, it's going to be awesome!

2 comments:

Tully said...

Nothing better then the comforts of home- enjoy!

Have a good weekend!

Cammy said...

Let me know how you like the Jenny O's, please. I've tried a few turkey burgers out, but I didn't care for them. I keep wondering if I'd like them better if I prepared them myself.