Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hang on...

When I order my recumbent bike I have to use my credit card to pay for it because while it's sold through Amazon, it's not sold by Amazon.

So hang on, what am I waiting for?

I have to use my card regardless, then send the money home and pay off my card. So why can't I just order the bike now and then do exactly that when I get paid?

No reason!

With that in mind I've just ordered my recumbent bike! How exciting.

I'm going to send home enough money to cover the bill as soon as I'm given it. I'm also going to make sure that I never spend more on my card than I can afford to wipe off at the end of the month.

The shipping on my bike was free and it's expected to be with me between the 6th and 9th of February, so I'll be able to start using it really soon. I'll post pictures as soon as it comes.

1 comments:

Lost Half of Me said...

Awesome for you on staying focused on being financially responsible! I know you are excited about your new bike and can't wait to see pics.