Saturday, February 7, 2009

The first steps

The final count on my first ride:

(I feel like I'm going for a record on how many times I can post in day)

15km/9.3 miles!

I put Hairspray into my DVD player so I'd have a little music to focus on while I biked. I was only intending to do 5km (3 miles), but I got there quicker than I thought and felt fine so I kept going. The last few kilometers were hard but I wanted to finish on a good whole number instead of flaking out on 11.3 or something. I was on the minimum resistance as it's my first time, but I'm hoping to build it up.

3 comments:

ani pesto said...

I was impressed just that you got it assembled at all, and now you've done 15km. Way to go you!

chubrubb said...

Good job! Have fun with your new bike :-)

Cammy said...

Oh man, I have such bike envy. Congrats on getting the thing together and riding off to a great start!