Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cold

HYC people: I weigh in on Saturdays. My weight on Saturday was 107.8kg, a loss of 1.8kg, or 3.96lbs. However I had a weekend of eating out because I was staying out of town, so my weigh this morning was slightly higher, as you can see from the sidebar.

Snow in my Japan today! It was bizarre really. On Saturday there were record high temperatures for this time of year as Shizuoka recorded temperatures of 26.9C, and Yokkaichi (where I was) was a comfortable 20C. Yesterday the temperature started dropping, and I woke up to a snow flurry this morning. It's been snowing on and off so that means the temperature dropped 20 degrees in 24 hours. It's not settling (boo! though, less death defying for the walk home) but it makes me happy.

My weight was down from my TOM high, but settled on 108.6kg instead of going all the way back. Today is the day I go out to lunch each week and even though I tracked everything and I'm fine on calories, it's bound to cause a little bump from sodium tomorrow. I'll have to hit the workouts hard and keep drinking, I really want to post a loss this week. Next week is going to be really hard because it's a friend's birthday dinner that Friday so we're going for a set meal. It's going to be difficult and it's the night before my weigh in, so I'm hoping it doesn't cause too much damage. I'm actually debating weighing in on the following Sunday instead of Saturday, but we'll have to see.

5 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Nice loss! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Skinny Inside said...

You're doing great! I'm sure you know this, but really guzzle the H2O before and after those sodium encounters.:-)

Bev said...

Hope you have a great week! :)

Cammy said...

Part of long-term success is learning to manage "real life" with a fit approach. You're doing GREAT! Water, exercise, and mindfulness will see you through.

Charlie Hills said...

Oooo... eating out the night before a weigh in. That's always a tough one. But if you decide that's what you're going to do, then just do it, and don't worry about it. Next week will be here before you know it!