Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back

I had a good time in Yokkaichi. Food was over yesterday by just under 300 calories, and the type of food was not good for the most part. Today's was good enough though, my friend and I went to a large mall in Suzuka on the way back. We went to the food court and I went to Subway and got a chili-bean wrap and onion soup instead of going through the golden arches, and we also went to Starbucks in the afternoon and I got a non-fat chai tea latte. A chocolate cookie was also consumed ;) but luckily they're quite a bit smaller than their American counterparts. It was 275 calories, which was higher than I thought it would be, but apparently an US sized one would have been about 450 (madness! If you had a full fat frappe drink and a cookie that would be almost a full days of calories!) so I suppose I should count my blessings.

When I got home it was about 7pm and I was feeling pretty tired. I've logged all my food and ate some baked beans and cheese on rye bread for dinner. It took me nearly two hours of faffing around on the Internet before finally giving in but I did my 10k on the bike, so I met my exercise goals this week.

1 comments:

Cammy said...

Glad you had a great time!