Friday, January 30, 2009

Get ready to throw

I'm hungry (though it's not related to not being allowed to eat food, just not having enough with me).

I have lunch, I packed it last night and managed not to eat it. I find if I pack up dinner leftovers for lunch immediately (before eating dinner itself) I'm much more successful with it. However, I overslept and so didn't have time to make my eggs for breakfast. I woke up and my stomach was growling (I'm not usually that hungry) so I took the last yogurt out of the fridge to eat at school. I didn't think I'd make it to lunch without hitting the store otherwise, but yogurt is a poor substitute to eggs in terms of keeping the hunger pangs at bay, and so here I sit. Also, I managed to get a blob of it on my top, but didn't realize for a few minutes, so now I have a stain. It's attractive, really.

I don't want to break out my lunch yet because if I have it early I'll have this exact same problem come mid-afternoon, so I'm marking books in the hope that it will make the time pass faster until 12 o'clock hits.

The scale moved ever so slightly back down to 109.8 today. I'm choosing to look at it positively as a precursor to greater things.

0 comments: