Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taking stock

Today is shaping up well.

Food-wise, I went into Denny's for lunch because I had to go the bank and it's right next door. I think I did really well because I ordered the small Cobb salad with dressing separately, and a demiglace hamburger with an egg on top. I picked out the little pieces of tortilla from the salad so it was totally on plan, and didn't eat the potato wedges that came on the side of the burger. Burgers here aren't served on a bun anyway, but I also told the waitress that I didn't want the bread/rice option of the set, so everything was good.

Money-wise, I updated my pass-book while at the bank and I'm just about right there as well. It will mean no more eating out until after payday on the 19th (with the exception of the free end of year party/meal I'm going to with my adult class) in order to stay that way, but I'm feeling OK about that.

In terms of me, I managed to explain the changes I wanted at the restaurant in Japanese without a problem, which made me happy. My house is reasonably clean, and I'm making a good pace with my work, so I'm feeling fairly in control and satisfied. I made plans to go to Universal Studios Japan on the 21st, so I'm excited that I have that to look forward to.

Day 2 (thus far, don't want to jinx myself) a success on all counts!

3 comments:

chamachama said...

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

Japanese langueage バックシャン backshan

It sees instinctively turning around when it dresses, it behaves, and the woman with beautiful appearance to walk is seen.
After there is a word beautiful backing in Japan, the woman with beautiful appearance is said.
Will you think it is too good somehow though it is not used now?

kathrynoh said...

Sounds like a good day all round :D

Chrissie said...

Sounds like your doing well. Keep up the good work.