Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty things!

I realised a few months ago that Yours, a plus size clothing store in the UK, actually delivers internationally! The discovery wasn't so good for my bank balance, but was wonderful in every other way.

I have an night out to go to in February. It's for Valentines day, and is the only formal-wear night of the JET year. I was browsing the site a couple of weeks ago and completely fell in love with one of the dresses there. I'm not sure why as it's a style I don't usually go for, in a colour I don't often wear, but I saw it and though to myself 'ooooooooooh purty'.

My mum has said she'll get it me for Christmas, but they were becoming difficult to find as they sold quite well, so I ordered it the other day and mum is putting the money in my bank account. Free shopping is the very best kind. I also got a little black shrug to go over it because the dress is strapless, and baby, these arms 'aint going strapless.

The dress:

The shrug:


With a pair of dark tights and some shoes it will be perfect.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Awww I love this. It is so cute. You are right free shopping is the best.

Losing Myself said...

I can see why you fell in love with it. It's adorable. And the shrug will be perfect, too. Hopefull by Feb, the size will be too large, and you'll have to exchange it. You did see if they have an exchange policy, didn't you?

Once Upon A Dieter said...

It's kind of Christmassy ain't it.

For me, the purple dress with shrug is my style. That wrap bosom/surplice style is ME, so ME. :)

Sorry to ahve been AWOL, but it's nice to see your beautiful new winter theme. NIIICE.

the P

SeaShore said...

Very purty indeed! I totally understand about the shrug for the ol' arms too!