Thursday, November 20, 2008

This week: FAIL

Okay, I was doing alright until this week.

This week has been out of control.

I've binged. more than once. Because I've been sick I haven't been at school, so I haven't been walking, which would mean that this week would have been tough for me even if I'd been eating perfectly. And honestly, I was disappointed by the last weigh in, and it put me in a bad space mentally. I've been using the fact that I moved my mattress into my living room to be closer to the heater (thereby filling the space I usually work out in) as an excuse to not work out.

Technically I should given back my new snowman with the number I saw on the scale this morning, but I'm not going to do that. I think some of it must be bloat, so I'm hoping if I'm careful it will disappear. I only have a few days until weigh in so I don't see me posting a loss, but if I'm careful maybe I can make it a maintenance. I don't want this to become a spiral. I've hated where I am so much recently, even a small loss has helped me. Even though I'm heavier than I was this time last year, it's not by much, and getting closer to fitting in my old clothes made me feel like I was making progress. Like it wasn't hopeless. I'm trying to hold on to that feeling.

0 comments: