Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks

Thank you all for your well wishes. I felt pretty crappy today, but I was teaching so I couldn't really call in sick. I dropped into the drug sugi when the other ALT and I went to the dollar store for English Club snacks though. A dose of medicine actually designed to help headaches and sore throats has helped me muchly.

My ears still fell all blocked up, like they need to pop or something, but thankfully nothing really hurts anymore. I woke up this morning with a really sore throat, which seemed attached to my inner ear, giving me a sharp pain every time I coughed. Now that that is taken care of it's much easier to function. I'm teaching for most of this week so I'll just have to keep taking the medicine and hope it helps. I think I'll end up having another early night tonight and hope it leaves quickly.

My appetite has been kind of finicky because I'm not feeling so good. I have a little of the stew left, I will try and choke it down later. I really want some more oranges, but getting them would mean walking over to the store and it's cold and dark outside so I'm not thrilled at the prospect. Japan doesn't change their clocks, so it's been getting dark really early and is now pitch outside.

I saw 110.0kg this morning, soooo cloooossseeee to a new decade.

4 comments:

Scale Junkie said...

Hopefully you'll feel better by the time you read this.

I'm strapping some oranges to a bottle rocket and aiming it at Japan...if it doesn't get blown out of the sky as a UFO, it should be on your doorstep in approximately 20 minutes...give or take a decade or two.

Feel better!!

Chrissie said...

Hope your feeling better today. Good job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Cammy said...

Ouch, I hope you're feeling better soon. Really, really soon!

dadivastreet said...

Hope this finds you feeling much better! Wishing you a better week.