Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's like Christmas

I came home to three notices that I had parcels waiting for me, I feel loved! I think that one of them will be the clothes I ordered a couple of weeks ago from yours, one of them might be my slow cooker from amazon.co.jp (and if it is then WOW, that was quick. I only sent them the payment yesterday), and the final one appears to be from amazon too (if I'm reading the kanji right) but I have no idea what it is. I don't remember ordering anything else?

I've just checked my amazon tracking and it says my slow cooker is still in Chiba hmmmm, the plot thickens. Unless they haven't updated the page yet? It's possible my clothes got split into three packages but I doubt it.

Argh, won't find out until it arrives between 19:00 and 21:00

I finally did the one mile WATP yesterday, for the first time in I don't know how long. I'm going to aim to do it every other day rather than every day like I used to. Maybe that will stop me from getting bored with it, or giving up when ever I have a day off.

5 comments:

Once Upon A Dieter said...

I literally spend thousands with amazon. I've shopped with them since 1998, and I love em. I got amazon prime a couple years ago, and so I order up all sorts of stuff when it's something I need/want and get it in 2 day shipping. LOVE IT.

If there is a grocery item they have that I normally use or have wanted to try, I see how their price compares to the market. If amazon does it better, I order from them (like Amy's soups, certain other vegetarian things, organic stuff, beverages, protein drinks.)

Yeah, I'm an amazon freak. :)

Glad you're getting parcels. I hope the clothes make you super happy.

The P

Chrissie said...

Ohhhh boy...how exciting. I can't wait to hear all about your surprises. I love getting surprises my self...okay I must admit I love getting mail period when its not related to a bill or credit card offer.

Mrs. Darling said...

Ive only ever ordered one thing from Amazon. I love them but I dont do a lot of shopping over the Internet. I wish I did more because packages are so much fun! Enjoy yours!

Jen said...

Ooo what was it? I love getting parcels in the mail!

Cammy said...

Oooh, packages! The curiosity is killing me! :)