Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mr. Blue Skies

Summer is making one last gasp in my city; I awoke to brilliant blue skies stretched as far as the eye could see. My staff room has all it's windows and doors open to allow the air to come through, an act that makes much more sense now it's not cold and rainy (they all seemed shocked when I shut the window next to me last week?). I don't foresee the weather lasting long though, we're forecasted rain for Sunday. Aside from getting soaked on my walk to/from school I don't really mind.

The scale hasn't moved in 3 days, not a wobble, nada. I was a little worried because this is unusual behaviour for my body, I may not lose but I fluctuate up and down, but then I remembered that I tend to level off a little higher just before a period, and if memory serves I am due a visit from Auntie Flo anytime now (especially if the heaviness and slight stomach pain working it's way down my body has anything to do with it). The good news is that if she arrives today then I weighed in as the same rather than higher, whereas I usually gain. I'm hoping this is a sign of good things to come when my body settles down again, but I don't know if it will be over in time for me to post a loss for this weeks Christmas Challenge.

ETA: New Layout! Mwahaha, I love the new blog background site.

0 comments: