Friday, October 10, 2008

*head explodes*

Aargh, food has been kind of terrible the last few days and with my Stitch'n'Bitch being hosted in Mr Donuts tomorrow, closely followed by the Tsu Matsuri (mmm... street food) that afternoon, I don't see it getting any better.

I'm expecting a gain next week. I think I'm going to go back to phase one for a week or two and cut things out again. Bad carbs have been creeping back into my diet and have brought all the cravings back with them, which is something I was really worried about. Better to kick it out early before this gets too out of hand again.

1 comments:

Tamera said...

You poor thing. Maybe my diet trick will help you. Let your cat sleep on your neck only to thrw it off you when it starts to vomit. Or if you are the other cat, kick it off the bed when it starts to vomit only to have it fill your SHOE...at 4AM. Trust me, you can not eat after that!!!