Monday, September 22, 2008

WI

I am down 1kg/2.2lbs this week. I think if I had gotten a good night sleep (ironically, considering the effect it had on the scale, I stayed up late watching Biggest Loser) then it would have showed as a little lower, but then if that's true it will still be gone next week so I can count it then. Even the 1kg was more than I was expecting to lose after my results last week, so I'm pleased overall.

I had porridge (oatmeal) for breakfast this morning and it's sad how happy it made me. I have an apple for a snack to go with my packed lunch.

Sometimes you have to appreciate the little things.

Next week I want to make it up to 15lbs lost so that I can change my Christmas Challenge badge.

I went home at lunch today because I was feeling oddly sick. I don't know if it was just how warm the staffroom was or what, but I was feeling decidedly 'off'. I'm better now but I'd like to know what caused it. I hope it's just something simple like the room rather than something I'm eating.

2 comments:

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

Good for you! You can do it! :-)

pantrypuff said...

Wow! That's awesome that you're sticking to the plan. You're much more devoted than I am...