Saturday, September 27, 2008

(Not entirely unexpected) Disaster

I got on the scale this morning to see a gain; Tragedy!

I thought I would have, I only hope that I can reverse the damage before WI. The things I ate were not healthy in the slightest, but oh so good! I had a few skinny fires, two pieces of fried cheese pieces, two nuggets of fried chicken, and half of a creamy spaghetti with bacon and mushrooms dish. Out of the lot I'd actually say only the white pasta wasn't 'allowed' as such (oh, and the breading on the cheese) but I enjoyed it. I didn't eat my starch before I went, which I'm happy about, and I stuck to iced tea instead of alcohol. When we were at karaoke I had a glass of orange juice (I'll count that as my fruit) and a cafe latte. I'm not delusional, I know that my meal wasn't good for me not matter what I rationalise, but I think it could have been much worse.

I really want the scale to go back down though.

I think it will. Even with all the fried food, I didn't eat a lot of anything, so calorie-wise I didn't take in enough to warrant a 'real' gain of the amount I saw today, so it's just my body reacting to the types of food I ate.

Plan for today: lots of water, on plan meals, and just generally back to the grindstone.

1 comments:

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

Sounds like you have a good attitude and a plan! It will!