Thursday, September 11, 2008

My hands are faintly sterilised

I got home from work and blitzed three rooms of my apartment. The bedroom and spare room still need work but everywhere else is spotless, right down to all the pieces of the cooker that I took apart and scrubbed (and WOW did it need it). The apartment now has that faint bleach smell that should be off-putting but if you sniff really hard it actually carries a scent of satisfaction.

My cleaning spree finished later than I would usually have dinner and I was starving. The fridge yielded some fish and asparagus but on closer inspection they weren't looking so good, which meant I had to go to the store.

Somehow I managed to get out with my planned groceries and nothing else. Not a usual occurrence in recent weeks (that damn ready to eat section gets me every time), so I'm happy about it.

I can't tell if I'm hungry or if I'm just not full. I'm going to wait for 20 minutes and see how I feel.

So far I'm on plan today.

1 comments:

Merry Mary said...

I just stumbled across your blog. Good job staying on plan for the day! Keep it up!