Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long day ahead

I experienced a slight bump up with my weight, it may have something to do with the fact that I haven't been sleeping as much as I'd like so I'm not getting an accurate reading. It doesn't surprise me considering the numbers I pulled last week so I'm not exactly worried about it, but it's something I want to keep an eye on. Even if I don't lose anything this week, I don't want to gain.

I was completely organised last night and cooked myself a delicious lunch of stir fried broccoli and chicken, topped with a little cheese. Sadly, pride comes before a fall and this morning (having woken up VERY late) I dashed out the door but left the bag on the table. Sadness and hunger will be my work companions today.

I have no lessons today and am sitting here bored out of my skull. I have some photocopying to do for tomorrow but that's it. I wish I'd thought to tell my student to come see me a different day because then I could take the day off.

0 comments: