Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day off

(School, not plan)

It's a public holiday here in Japan today (秋分の日- Autumnal Equinox Day) so no school for me!

My plan to stay off the scale lasted all of a week, so now I'm just reminding myself to not freak out at the fluctuations. That being said I saw a nice number that I'm hoping I can just scrape down a little to meet my goal for the week. Given the number I can't decide if I would have seen it last WI because I had a really good nights sleep first. I suppose it's kind of a moot point now, and so long as I count it with my next WI it won't make a difference.

I had porridge again for breakfast today (I remembered to pick up milk at the supermarket so it was perfect this time) and didn't feel ill at all, so I'm taking yesterday as a fluke brought on by the hot room, or an adjustment that my body has now made.

Way to go everyone on the Healthy You Challenge and Chubby Chick's Christmas Challenge! It has a been a really good week for some (I especially salute those of you still cleaning up from Ike who are on plan, I can only imagine how tough it's been!). If you didn't have the best week don't let that stop you, and try not to let it make you lose control. Remember, if you keep going it will come off eventually!

Someone (sorry I can't remember who right now) posted this picture on their blog and I love it. I've been trying to keep in my head as I go about my life.

0 comments: