Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christmas Challenge

I've decided to join Chubby Chick's Christmas Challenge. My fly date for KL is Dec 24th, and at that point I'd like to be back down to 220 if possible, so it makes the challenge kind of perfect for me. Making 220 will have me at 40lbs down total, which would make a huge difference to me both mentally and physically. It would also mean that I wouldn't be struggling with the plane seating the way I did before. As I'm traveling with someone this time that is a huge motivator, believe me!

29lbs to go!

1 comments:

Tully said...

That will make such a huge difference to your holiday fun if you can lose that weight. I am sick of going on holidays and feeling fat and unfit. I wish I had of done it too, my holiday is in 3 weeks so too late for me. :-( Good luck!!!